new design

heres my design for my latest project:

doublepaul.jpg

i have a sketch that looks much better, ill try to scan it at school today and show it.

so far, what i plan to do is use some swamp ash i have for the body with a flame maple top/blue to green carriburst. i might make it semi-hollow or carve some of the insides out due to the weight of this beast. pickguard will probably be black, with black speed knobs. chrome hardware, most likely with mahogany necks/rosewood fretboard. let me know what you think, ive never seen a double neck les paul, and ive wanted a double neck for a while, so i thought this would be better than the SG that i was going to do.

-Kyle

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Actually, my friend Ebay gave me that. The auction was in canada, and ended long ago. Photoshop or Kinko's could enlarce it to actual size..

I think that's a pretty cool idea, and Litch's plans are right on time.

I'd love to see you do it.

Might think about Poplar, it usually weighs less than Mahogony, but I've had heavier-than-usual Poplar and lighter-than-usual Mahogony, so it just depends...but for me, Swamp Ash would be out of the question...just me tho...

Damn, those plans Litchie has were right on time, I was amazed, he always seems to be able to find stuff like that...I hope his hard drive never crashes, hehehe... :D