Jump to content


Recommended Posts

k on my guitar im building im putting a bigsby tail piece heres a pic


so what kind of bridge would i need...... aswell anyone know where i can get a cheap bigsby or know of any bigsby clones???? also i want a nice big paddle neck so i can make it look like a gumby headstock as i have not been able to find one, any ideas on where to get those besides warmoth (too pricy)

sorry to ask all these question but when i ask them at long and mcqaude they look at me funny and are complete ass holes lol

thanks guys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too right. <laff>

I was born in Portage and spent 4 years in Brandon. When I left Manitoba I swore I'd never return (on a permanent basis).

Er... not to rub salt in the wound since you're stuck there. ;-)

Back on topic, there's some dude on eBay that sells Bigsby-style tremolos, though I quick search didn't turn one up strangely enough-- I could have sworn I saw them by the dozens last time I looked.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...