Where can I get "soft touch" pup switches with LED

Bmachine

I would like to use similar switches to the ones on Korg's Ampworks. (See link to picture below - Select Zoomable picture).

They are soft touch and will activate a little LED and let audio signal pass or not pass.

I wonder if they would work for pup switches. Obviously I would need a little battery powered LED circuit but I can't imagine this would be much of a problem. Would anyone have any idea where I could find those?

Thank you very much.

Pic of the Ampworks from MF:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=04...ase_pid/150320/

you can build them yourself.. with a jfet or two and a couple of diodes and a mosfet. and a cap or two. look up touch switches on the internet..

You could build your own, but why re-invent the wheel? For $50.00 you get a studio-quiet package that fits into the same space as a Str*t 5-way switch, in an attractive, durable package that's been tested and debugged and is ready to drop into your axe. Sounds like a deal to me. :D

Howdy,

I saw the reference to the stuff at Starr Labs, and checked them out. Their 3 and 4 pup switches are just what the doctor ordered. A standard strat has a 5 way switch, but there are 7 switching possiblities with 3 pups, and the 3+ will do that. And the 4+ will do the same sort of thing if you use 4 pups.

Strat possibilities:

N M B

NM NB

MB

NMB

I think that this is something that I will have to do before too long.

Hhhhmmmmm..... 4 pups and piezo in the bridge. the possiblities are hand boggling.

Guitar Ed

Intelligence is limited to the finite universe. Stupidity is not. :D

You could build your own, but why re-invent the wheel? For $50.00 you get a studio-quiet package that fits into the same space as a Str*t 5-way switch, in an attractive, durable package that's been tested and debugged and is ready to drop into your axe. Sounds like a deal to me. :D

wow i didnt' see the price last time i humbly stand down as yes i dont' think i can beat that at present moment i will however let you know lol