my hardware

westhemann

Hey Dude,

Got some bad news for you. :o Unless your computer/hard drive is a web server, it won't work. You need to find a web site somewhere that can host your pictures. Sometimes Yahoo! might be able to do it, or Geocities used to.

If you really want to have fun, get your own URL, that's what I did back in the old days, 1998. Then you can create your own web site, post your own pics, get your own email address. :D

If you have any more questions, contact me directly at edg1@stormriders.com and I will see what I can do to help.

Guitar Ed

Guest AlexVDL

Here are the pics. I can't see the brown color, but it looks more like cosmo black. And I probably think it's that color because I have never heard of Ibanez making brown hardware. But maybe it's really a custom guitar :D

P.S. I recall seeing 80's Ibanez guitars with cosmo black hardware wich seemed to be darker and more brownish than the newer cosmo black models. So if they are really brown, I doubt there are replacement parts in that color because they're made a long time ago.

S01.jpg

S02.jpg

hey guess what alex you're right.it is cosmo black i was just at ibanez's site and they have parts available in that color.only way i can tell is by the contrast between the pickup and the ring.happy day.i've been wanting to replace the trem for a while anyway