OT but i needed to post this somewhere

ansil

k first of all thank you for everyone who has been so cool to me since being here, alas i am going to have to slack off for a while. not due to wanting too but i had some major setbacks recently

most of you who talk to me know i am officially homeless since last october.

i have stayed with friends and in my car since then, and i have wonderful friends who let me use there stuff as if it was my own.

i also had a temp gig being a live in dog watcher and house sitter/ cleaner. that was where i did most of my working on third shift while the owner was there.

when that ended it was back to the car.

[now i am not tellin you this to feel sorry for me ] i have recently come into the abiltiy through some wonderful friends again.. to have a shop, GOD has blessed me with a irs refund check that has helped ease some bills inbetween selling pedals which although is doing good but it is feast or famine right now.

now to the point. i had some stuff in storage at a friends and at an uncles we had magor rain recently my car sprung a leak in the roof and around the back seal in the window. i drive a big station waggon so i have a ton of stuff in there. evrything in the last five feet of my car as well as all i had in storage at my friends house is lost. we are talkin clothes gutiar parts pedals shoes personal papers appliances everything.

now good news is my uncles place is on a hill and didnt' get wet so i saved all of the stuff in it and in the middle of my car.

so long story short i am selling it all.. i have misc 300-500+ chips. i am doing 105pieces of misc chips for 15dollars and shipping 18 including priority shipping for the usa.

many hammond boxes and other test boxes bunches of wire. and such. ehres the original thread over at diystompboxes.

http://www.diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/vie...=asc&highlight=

this is the forsale link.

i am going to try to sell it all off as bulk

for everything listed so far i woudl take a bulk price of 80 bucks.. plus whatever total shipping is.

again sorry to post this here but i didint' know wehre else to put it.

If your homeless, how are you using the computer? :D

You should try making some threads at www.harmonycentral.com and www.musicianforums.com

they're both heavily populated.

"i have stayed with friends and in my car since then, and i have wonderful friends who let me use there stuff as if it was my own. "

thougth that summed up the computer thing

Sorry to hear that dude, i actually didnt know you were homeless but my sympathy never-the-less.

EDIT:

[now i am not tellin you this to feel sorry for me ]

That's not pity by the way ^^, just hope things work out for ya!

Edited by fidgec94