Have to sell guitars

hezochiah

Hey guys,

My car dealership screwed me pretty bad and I am way overdrawn on my checking account. As a result I am selling my guitars cheap.

'99 Les Paul DC Standard Lite - Diamond blue finish with EMG ZW set. Gold hardware and 24 fret neck. The switch has been acting up and probably needs to be replaced. I just never got around to it.

'93 USA Strat - Metallic Green finish with original electronics. Does not have the tremelo arm and is missing the bottom strap button.

ESP KH-2 - All black with dual EMG 81s and skull/crossbones inlays. Has various dings and marks but plays amazing.

The Gibson and the ESP both have the original cases but the Fender has a TKL hard case. I am selling these cheap because I really need the money. Please let me know if you are interested. I prefer payment through paypal and would rather ship in US.

I would like to get $500 for the Gibson, $650 for the ESP and $350 for the Strat. I will ship through UPS insured for $30 for each guitar. I am located in Phoenix, Arizona. Thanks.

I will try to post pics tonight.