Biscuits in glue joins.

As far as I've been able to tell from other threads asking the same question, there appears to be no point, and in at least one case, it was actually a cause of annoyance. I believe they cut out a cutaway and reached a biscuit, and it made a small and unwanted contrast in the wood. Anyway, we shall see if I remembered correctly.

you can use other glues as well...titebond,gorilla glue,elmers wood glue...as long as the joint is prepped properly you are fine...but you just have to keep all the parts lined up with frequent checks until the glue stops creeping and starts to set

if i was going to use anything it would be a small wooden dowel of some type...like toothpicks....but make sure they won't show after shaping

If you're going to do anything like that, you have to be pretty sure of where your final body shape falls on the body blank. Then you could figure to put one slightly behind where the bridge would be, and one behind the neck pickup. If you plan it like that, you shouldn't have to worry about them showing up when the body is cut....

:D

you can use other glues as well...titebond,gorilla glue,elmers wood glue...

the problem with gorilla glue is that it expands like four times the amount you put in, so with the leak outs when you clamp the wood together, expands to a buble surface which can be very annoying, but at least you can peel a lot of it since gorrila glue (an other glues) dont get a good hold without clamps.