Jump to content

how to do this?

Recommended Posts

what to call this soo ill just show you a pic


so see the edge how it kinda goes like ___



( i know that a bad 'drawing but look at the pic and ull understand)

first whats that called, and second how would i do that, keep in mind that this is a sem hollow thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

something like this would do the trick i think


The fact that the guitar is semi hollow just means you'd leave the edges of the guitar intact to allow/leave enough wood to be able to rout

there's a thousands of different profile designs available from router bit manufacturers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...