Hey whats up I am Chad i am 14 :D I have been playing guitar for about 3 months, but i have been so fasinated by them my whole life. It all started out when my uncle tracy played on his custom made hollow lespaul (i didnt know what it was until now) and i thought it was the coolest thing ever. I hve always wanted one but just recently i got my aucoustic and electric because of some good deals. I am working on a semi custom guitar it will be a strat almost jackson shape a jackson neck and one humbucker and 2 whatever you call it pick ups. As much of a dumb ass as i am I will learn alot here so if i ask something stupid just tell me (dont want to be like my friends. B):D:D:DB)B)B)

I just stripped the guitar down to bare, schematics were made the body is sanded waiting on some money I am giving it a primer of gray base coat of metallic silver, then i will go over that with metallic black, then i will finish it off with a coat of metallic blue flakes and a gloss coat. Thats just the paint. I will then buy a black fret board and finish it off with the electronics i found a flaw in the wiring It had a loose wire so the pick ups were **** now i gott host some pictures. Chad