gotoh TOM bridges

I just received a TonePros System II TOM bridge I ordered. Paid too dang much, but it is supposed to be "top of the line" with mods they put in it to lock it and the tail piece down for more stability and sustain. ESP for one is putting it on their top of the line guitars selling above $3500. When I received it, it was a Gotoh bridge (inscribed right there on the bottom of the bridge) that I guess had been modified by the TonePros folks. I hope it's good - looks great.

I just received a TonePros System II TOM bridge I ordered. ...When I received it, it was a Gotoh bridge (inscribed right there on the bottom of the bridge) that I guess had been modified by the TonePros folks.

Tone Pros are made by shaller and marketed through WD. Where'd it come from?

I ordered the TonePros TOMs from StewMac's latest catalog. I ordered 3. One is stamped Gotoh Japan, and the other two are stamped TonePros, by Gotoh. I ordered matching tailpieces, and they are stamped the same as the bridges.

Whad'ya think? Should I be worried? :D

I ordered the TonePros TOMs from StewMac's latest catalog. I ordered 3. One is stamped Gotoh Japan, and the other two are stamped TonePros, by Gotoh. I ordered matching tailpieces, and they are stamped the same as the bridges.

Whad'ya think? Should I be worried? :D

What it sound like is one of 2 things:

1. I am mistken

2. Gotoh is making liscenced Tone Pros for Stewmac.This is likely, because my WD tonepros is different than the stewmac ones.

Gotoh makes quality stuff. I wouldnt worry.