Stuff For Sale!

lowe9

Time to clean house to help support the purchase of an oh so nice ibanez hollowbody i saw at the music store

First up we have:

Samick Bass Body.

P Bass style, Black finish, in good condition, a few scratches but nothing through the finish, no nicks either. 2 active pickups, gold hardware, all electronics. Also included is the neck with 4 gold tuners, however the neck is cracked where they attacehd the headstock. the fingerboard is also cracked, it is at a fret slot though, the fret is missing. So have yourself a real nice bass body, all hardware, all you have to do is ebay a cheap neck and slap her on. I'm looking for $60 dollars, but make me an offer

Secondly

Boss chorus pedal CE-20

one of the nice double pedals, with 6 pedals in one. every imaginable chorus sound. mint condition, never used live, a great pedal. Looking for $100, but make me an offer

Lastly

Takamine Explorer GX 100T

during the 80s, takamine decided to get onboard with the hair metal craze and put out a few electrics. This one is straight out of the 80s, with a black and red burst. 22 fret set maple neck with rosewood board, dot inlays, firebird style headstock. silver hardware, alder body. near mint with a few teeny tiny nicks, which have been touched up. no deep scratches or buckle rash. I upgraded the bridge pick up with a Bill Lawerance XL 500, which is pretty much the same pickup as the Seymour Duncan Dimebucker. make me an offer, but i am hoping for $250

Pictures on request, email me at rite_of_chaos@hotmail.com

As requested, Pictures

Bass Body (note, i made a mistake when i said black, the body is actually transparent black, with ash, or a similiar grained wood)

3428bassbody.jpg

and the bridge (The bridge actually looks better than the pic, its kinda dirty and needs to be taken apart and given a good cleaning.)

3428bassbridge.jpg

the chorus pedal

3428choruspedal.jpg

and the explorer

3428guitar.jpg

any questions can be emailed to rite_of_chaos@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...