Dancing Dragon Guitars

Jehle

I wanted to share this link with everyone because I've done business with Guy a few times now. He got started in this business to help out a few guitar playing buddies and now he's running a full up shop.

Dancing Dragon Guitars

Most of the parts are Mighty Mite, as far as I can tell. Having used these parts before, not having known that they were Mighty Mite, and having returned my business to him speaks well of both Mighty Mite and Guy.

Have a peek.

I've gotten many things from him before. Great fellow to work with. He even has a page set up for people like us to post pictures of the guitar parts installed. Very cool.

Yeah, there's a wilkinson tremlo on there that I have my eye on. I have not whammyed in years so I'm going to have to find something to put it on. Another guitar project after the 2 I'm already making and the 3rd on the list. :D

I suppose you could write and ask about the bass bridges. He may be able to expand to get those for you.