Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Hey all. I dont want to tear my current guitar apart and I was wondering how the tuneomatic bridge and a suitable stop tailpiece would be installed. From looking at my guitar (Epiphone G-400) it looks like they are both post and bushings. To move these, one would just have to buy new bushings and glue them in. Correct? Any advice welcome. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know where you are but you can buy a complete TOM set up for about $35-$40 on Warmoth and other places... I bet your local music store will ask to sell you the tonepros for $150. I rather wait to get the whole thing and have two playable guitars insted of taking parts out of one to play the other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...