Q Tuner Pickups

Bigtommyb

Hey guys just found this the other day and was wondering if any1 here has tryed em? im thinkin of giving em a try (when i get the money) and putting it onto my project but wanted 2 know if they are worth it or not...

Heres the web site for Q Tuner Pickups

So if any1 here has any views on them would b really helpfull.

Big T

:D

yea i was looking at those but i was wondering if anyone has any idea how they work or how i could make one? i think they are basically normal coils turned on their side with neo magnets and three sets of poles.

Anyone know what a triple blade pickup in this arrangement would be like?

ok im gonna try shoving on one of the BXL pickups as im gonna be putting it on a 7 string im making (they say it will work... even tho is a bass pickup)...

Will post some sound clips once its made... now all ive got to do is get the money for it and finish making the guitar... doh! But it will be done by the end of the year... hopfully! B)

Big T

:D

Ok sorry, I understand i was being a bit pedantic and I dont expect everyone to spoon feed me everything. I would have done the Patent search earlier, but i had not seen the numbers.

Matt

PS sorry this is a bit off the original issue

• 1 month later...

OK! got the pickup now all thats left is for me to do is finish building my guitar!... so still a while to go but give me a month or so and i will be completly done (with a new guitar! :D ) Im not good at what to wire to where as well... will go with the guitar electronics wiring diagram ive got and all ive got to do is work out which is the start and which is the end as both the wires are the same colour (not helpfull but its only a 2 sec job)...

BigT

B)