Dano 12/6

litchfield

Ok, so here's the thing. I need money. I havent played this one in like 2 years. In a hard rock band, the lipsticks werent the sound, and the 12 string was a tad wierd. I am selling it. I paid $600US for the guitar and $120US for the case in 1999. The whole thing goes for $550US plus shipping OBO. I gigged with it back in late 99 and it got one ding. Barely noticeable, and I took a pic of it.

I will include the case of course, 1 set of new strings of your choice brand for each neck, and a blue strap with lightning bolts if I can find the bastard. I will ship FedEx and would prefer North America only, but I will ship international. Yes, that means Canada is a go.

Please email me with all questions about this guitar. the frets have little wear, the necks are straight, and it weights about 12.5 lbs. I will also include all the original tags.

dano4.JPG

More pics

Edited by litchfield

litchfield Posted on Jan 3 2005, 06:19 PM

Am I asking too much? 

I think so Jeff. It Blue Books at $480 in 100% mint condition.......the one ding and light fret wear put it at probably 90-95% which drops it down to the $350 range. I know we all like to get what we paid for, but realistically some guitars are like cars and they lose 15% as soon as you walk out the door of the music store (Dano is one of them).

Other than that, I think those are some killer looking guitars. You really don't see anything with that "Dano" look and IMO it looks twice as sweet in a double neck.