Guitar I am making for my wife

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Mar12242.jpg

Mar12243.jpg

Mar12244.jpg

I am goint to route the depth of the neck pocket all the way thru and put the neck there. Then I am unsure if I will hollow it and put a drop top on it, or just a drop top. It will be electric. Opinions and questions welcome.

She is learning, and I thought an electric would be nicer...thinner neck, smallerguage strings, and Its somethin to do.

The green one needs some finishing touches...Ie, strings, polish, and putting the switch in...and wiring it up. Happening today.

Well, here's one for ya. 2 "buy one, get one free" Camels was $10. A carton was $23.99. ***?

And no pic update, but I have selected a piece for the necl. Debating on wether or not to resaw and laminate.

Yeah, I hijacked my own thread. I cut the wood today. One problem. Due to the fact that I cut it for a set neck (dumb me), I need to buy a new piece. Oh well, it wasnt my best choice anyway. I think a good flamed maple neck is a good coice, especially if the figure dropps out where the top will cover it.