Spidy Project

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, you know if your still going for the spidy head on the headstock you could use a scan from the movie posters and get half the face on there,

you know the pics which have half the face and a reflection of the city in the shiny eye thing?

...if u can find one the right size anyway

and you could take the pic to a decal shop to get one made for you if you wanted

haha. The problem with your silver tone is thatth neck looks to far down. I mean its really wierd like that. Well is that supposed to be a 34 frett because i wanted to make a 21 or 21 frett guitar.

I just realized red and blue are spiderman colors  dont make fun of me its early

LOL hahahahahahahahahaha.

haha. The problem with your silver tone is thatth neck looks to far down. I mean its really wierd like that. Well is that supposed to be a 34 frett because i wanted to make a 21 or 21 frett guitar.

I just realized red and blue are spiderman colors  dont make fun of me its early

LOL hahahahahahahahahaha.

i didnt design it like that, i just cleaned up the lines that the LGM made in red and turned them black and erased the other lines