Fender Blues Junior

Taurus

Mine's served me pretty well.. Been using one for exactly a year from today, if I'm not wrong.. It's loud for its size and sounds good.. The reverb isn't that fantastic, though.. In fact, I usually put it at 0 or 1.. The fat switch, IMHO, should be turned on and left there.. One thing I find that's lacking is a clean/dirty channel but that's just a minor thing.. Haven't gotten good results with the whole 'turn the vol down for clean' thing.. I like having both the volume and master knobs, though.. On the whole, a pretty good buy for that sort of price..

FYI, I play a whole bunch of Strats through it.. Hope that helps!!

It's kinda un-"Fender-ish", but it's a nice little amp, for what it does (although I do agree with Stalefish about the fat switch -turn it on and glue it down!). I never could get a real Fender sparkling clean out of the one I played, and it's not up to crushing Metal saturation, but it does the gritty/sweet blues thing pretty well. It even has a little of that EL84 "chime", although not as harmonically complex as a Matchless/Vox/Bad Cat, and it does a fairly convincing "Bluesbreaker" with an overdrive pedal in front of it. All in all, not a bad little amp, especially with a street price of under $400, if that's what you're looking for.