Epiphone FireBird 7 for sale

Theaarnirvana

i have a 2003 Epiphone Firebird 7 for sale. it comes with gold strap lock and strap. also a firebird case (kinda broken but will hold the guitar). the color is red with gold hard wear. the guitar is in mint condidition. it also comes with a guitar research pre-amp. 60 watt, half tube and half soild state. im not look much for this maybe around 400-500. i dont know how much is shipping but whoever wants it has to pay for full shipping.

please email me if you have any questions or etc.....

Alright i got the pictures if you want see them please email me, and i will send them to you, i really need to sell this guitar, amp and the case, so please if anyone wants to make a deal im listening. sorry about the condidtion of the pics, but this is the best i can do. if you want a pic of any position of the guitar please let me know, sorry this took such a long time

www.fullservesite.com

its a website set up by one of the memers here, and gives free hosting of files (pictures sounds or anything) . when you sign up (the button is on the left of the ad layden main page), and host a file make sure you erase the bit that says ... /members/... from the url when linking

instead of www.fullservesite.com/members/yourname/image.jpg

its www.fullservesite.com/yourname/image.jpg