Filling Pickup Holes

Hey Everyone,

i'm working on a project at the moment, it's a body with H/s/H pickup routing. I want to block up the holes for the neck hummer and middle single coil. I will then finish the guitar with a solid colour. Question is, how do i go about filling the holes? Will i be able toget a good finish after the holes are filled?

I also want to fill in the holes for the tone pot and 5 way switch (so i will be left with just one volume) i presume that this can be done using a similar method to the filling of the pickup holes?

thanks in advance eveyone! :D

What kind of wood is on the top where the pickups are? I've done a similar job with Basswood by splicing a section into it. I first made a straight line from the bottom edge of the pickup and cutting a small section the same width up to the neck pocket. Secondly, cutting a section of the same top wood, and spicing it in. Try to match up the grain with the same type top wood, and finish it off.