explorer bass

repoman

I've got 4 different explorer drawings on file. You'll need a CAD program to view them. VoloView is one that is free on the web (do a google). If you'd like them let me know and I can email them to you.

I pulled them from a site and I can't find the link now. Someone here knows it and probably will post it. It has a bunch of dwg files for download.....help.....I went through my favorites and can't find the link and my memory is failing me here :D

Repoman, please give me the specs of the pickups and bridge you're going to use so I can give you the measurments you need.

The headstock angle is 10 degrees.

To determine if a neck angle is needed, I have to know what bridge you're going to use, so the height of the bridge saddle is important.

If the bridge is set high, then the bridge pickup must be set high too, so the routing could be less deep. I prefer not to route the standard depths, but only the depth you need to route away. This way you leave more wood intact, so better sound B) So for the pickup routes I need the height of your pickups.

:D

• 2 weeks later...