Guitar of the Month for October

Vote for your favorite  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a tough one. For me, it has come down to the hand-crafted acoustic, or a cooperative effort between a mentor and his young apprentice. (This would be easier if I hadn't read the story about the Leviathan.)

I'll have to think about it, and vote later.

D~s

EDIT: The incredibly smooth clear finish on the acoustic was the deciding factor for me; it's like perfect glass. That took a lot of work and patience.

Edited by Dugz Ink

I voted for the Leviathan!

Very cool and original body style, interesting finish and flawless execution ala Jeremy. Excellent work dude!

That acoustic is very impressive too....the finish is so cool and building an acoustic is way more difficult than building an eletric guitar, but acoustics simply are not my cup of tea, so Jeremy had to get the vote.

kings_x: That is sad to hear dude. That guitar is built VERY well and it is a hard to build guitar in comparison to a simple solidbody. If you did not do that ugly color I would have voted for it immideately. I am sure the color is the reason for your lack of votes. But if your customer wanted it that way you had no choice. Next time enter something in a more pleasing color and I am sure you'll win or at least get many votes....

kings_x: That is sad to hear dude. That guitar is built VERY well and it is a hard to build guitar in comparison to a simple solidbody. If you did not do that ugly color I would have voted for it immideately. I am sure the color is the reason for your lack of votes. But if your customer wanted it that way you had no choice. Next time enter something in a more pleasing color and I am sure you'll win or at least get many votes....

I am building its sister but I won't be able to work on it much until after the first of the year. Same wood, construction and body shape (although I think I'm going to add binding to the body and maybe fretboard).

But it will be all natural wood grain, leopardwood and mahogany.

But, the guy I built this one for loves the color and loves the way it plays. He likes it better than his PRS. :D

Edited by kings_x