I having trouble geting access to my post

I having trouble getting access to my post. Its just that when every time I click on it I get an explorer error. I am not sure if there is anyone here that can help, but I thought I should ask its got me a little worried. It's my 'don't laugh but tell me what you think' post in the in progress and finished work area and some of my pics

are'nt working in the rest of the forum if any one can help that would be cool

Thanks

!!METAL MATT!! :D

I took a look and I can see the thread just fine but the pictures arn't there, seems photobucket dumped them. 

well I tryed again but the same thing happens explorer error and it shuts down my internet and its only the one thread none of my other thread's do that as for the pics I have no idea what's going on photobucket will not let me log in it keeps telling me that my password is not right and then I try to email them and it tells me there experiencing problems! please be patient, is there any one else having this problem or is it just me. :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

EDIT-ok I went to my viewing profile and then went to find all posts by this member.found a post I made IN that thread and then clicked on the post preview#139905It then took me to that post and the thread worked fine I then exited and went bact to in progress and finished work then I clicked on the post link [don't laugh but tell me what you think] link and it did the same thing explorer error and it shuts down my internet so what does this mean is the link no good :D or what?

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!
Download SP2 (Service Pack) for Internet Explorer. There may be a photo in the thread that's causing IE to crash on you

Hey sorry its been so long but my internet has been down where can

I download SP2 from and is a free download thanks for the help!!