Bocaster!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI man,

I think your guitar looks really great- its a very cool concept, melding the two designs together.

Without being rude, if I could offer the following....

In your avatar, the 'bocaster''s pickgaurd is curved between the pickups (like a tele's is) (on the bass side of the strings); just like a telecaster.

On your guitar, the pickgaurd is 'straight' at this juncture.

Honestly, I think the curved pickgaurd *REALLY* makes it- I think you have done an outstanding job, but i really think that subtle hint of tele-ness would make the guitar 100 times more beautiful.

I am not sure if I have explained what I mean correctly- please dont hesitate to ask if you want any clarification.

Great looking guitar,

Luke

Your doing great so far. If I were you when I strip it down to refinish Right after the color I would relic it (not scratchs but just old looking paint) than clear it so It doesent get toooo relic-afied I really dont like all the scratchs but love the old looking paint. I Think it would look really cool on this design. (Call me stupid but did fender ever make a bocaster? I have never seen one. Were they ever a production model by any company?)

• 1 month later...