Bodies, Necks, Other Parts, Drums, Other Crap

sjaguar13

It's that time of the month again. Bills are due and I am coming up short. I have some bodies, pickguards (1 wired, 1 not), pickups (single coils, EMG 81, vintage), necks, bridges (strat, Floyd, some other kind I think is vintage), gig bags, straps, electronic drum pads, drum rack, drum rack clamps, various electronics (camera, camcorder, mp3-cd player, radio), and sports cards/collectables.

Pictures will be posted as soon as my camera is fully charged.

I'm working on it. I have a lot of crap all over the place, but I am having people over twice for Thanksgiving, so I really can't go through everything and get it out. I get some stuff out, take pictures, then have to spend time putting everything back. Plus, I have poor sleeping habits and fell asleep after starting this topic, woke up 8 hours later and realized I never plugged the camera in to charge it. I didn't start taking pictures until yesterday. I should be done tomorrow or Tuesday.

How much you want for the LP body on the second page? What kind of case is that in the third column four rows down? What are those humbuckers on page one? Thanks,

Devon

The LP body on the second page isn't in the greatest shape. It would make a sweet relic project. It's not really that bad. Most of the stuff is covered up when the hardware is put on. Make an offer.

The case is for drum stands and hardware. It can be used for keyboard stands or mic stands. It's pretty big, but light. It's brand new.

The humbuckers came out of the LP on the first page.

I forgot some stuff. I also have:

Wireless NIC PCMCIA Card

Thick Padded Gig Bag

Jukebox Radio

Sega Genesis with Sonic the Hedgehog

Sports/Gaming Cards and Collectables

Some stuff is going on eBay tomorrow. Hopefully, I can sell some stuff during the big rush for holiday shopping. I will start listing the crap that's less likely to be sold here. If there is anything you're interested in, make an offer. I don't really have any set prices.