I'd like to thank brian and Jeremy at LGM for the help they have given me while I've been doing my 7 string project!!!!! :D Both have had 1001 questions from me and helped me above and beyod the call of duty!!! Having ordered stuff from both of them it came well packed and considering it came across the pond arrived extremely quickly. So I'd like to say thanks again! I'll post pics when its done but you two guys... well gotta love ya! B)

Matia,

¿Cuál está para arriba? ¡Huh español, pozo que miramos adelante a las fotografías y que sentimos el fre para hacer preguntas en cualquier momento!

Paz, Brian  :D

If my Spanish is correct, "How long did it take to arrive? Spanish huh, somethin somethin somethin, the fotographs and feel free to ask questions at any time.

Err, near enough!

From the day you told me it was sent Bri it took exactly 7 days!!! including the clearing from customs! That really surprised me! I'm back in Melbourne now so when I order some more stuff from you it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get down here!!!!!!

Cheers again!

Matia,

¿Cuál está para arriba? ¡Huh español, pozo que miramos adelante a las fotografías y que sentimos el fre para hacer preguntas en cualquier momento!

Paz, Brian :D

te mandare las fotos de ella cuando la termino, hast ahora sigio con ella y se cuando la veas te vas enamorar de ella!! B)