What You Get For The Holidays

monkey69962000

Well, Channukkah is here. Opened my first gift. I got the new Ibanez ATF75TT Semi-Hollow Body modeled after the Gibson 345 i think. Well sounds nice and the amp simulations i got on my Zoom606 pedal that i got a month or two ago make the guitar sound better. The guitar puts so much vibrations through the cheap amp i have that speaker sounds like its rattling. not ratteling like broken but that its being powerful in a cheap amp. If that even maded sense. Well what did you guys get for the holidays, or what do you know you are getting if you looked in the closet for the gifts?

Ok, Channukkah or Hannukkah is the JEwish Holiday or celebrating how the jewish people fought back against the Romans becuase the Romans forced the jews to follow there waysin Isreal. Long story short, there was a battle and the Jews won but they only had enough oil to last one day in the temple that the romans almost destroyed. This temple i believe they say was the first one. Well anyways, the oil miraculously lasted for 8 days instead of one. They celebrated the victory and the miricale, and now every year in the Jewish Calender near the meiddle of Thanksgiving and Christmas, the jews celebrate Hannukkah. It has two spellings. We eat potatoe pancakes, spin a dredle (a top that has hebrew letters which stand for A Great Miricale Happened There, but in Isreal its a Great Miricale Happned Here) in a game of chance for gelt (chocolate coins), light the Menorah ( the thing that signafies what of the eight days of hannukkah that day is as well aa what the jews lit in the temple in Isreal during the Miricale), and open a new present each day. If you throw a HAnnukka party you can get more than one gift in a night. But usually you just get one a night without a party. Its really fun. Plus the potatoe pancakes ( called Latke sounds like Lot- Kah) are really good if you make them the right way. Well thats what Channukkah is. ITs aslo spelled Hannukkah

Ok, Channukkah or Hannukkah is the JEwish Holiday or celebrating how the jewish people fought back against the Romans becuase the Romans forced the jews to follow there waysin Isreal. Long story short, there was a battle and the Jews won but they only had enough oil to last one day in the temple that the romans almost destroyed. This temple i believe they say was the first one. Well anyways, the oil miraculously lasted for 8 days instead of one. They celebrated the victory and the miricale, and now every year in the Jewish Calender near the meiddle of Thanksgiving and Christmas, the jews celebrate Hannukkah. It has two spellings. We eat potatoe pancakes, spin a dredle (a top that has hebrew letters which stand for A Great Miricale Happened There, but in Isreal its a Great Miricale Happned Here) in a game of chance for gelt (chocolate coins), light the Menorah ( the thing that signafies what of the eight days of hannukkah that day is as well aa what the jews lit in the temple in Isreal during the Miricale), and open a new present each day. If you throw a HAnnukka party you can get more than one gift in a night. But usually you just get one a night without a party. Its really fun. Plus the potatoe pancakes ( called Latke sounds like Lot- Kah) are really good if you make them the right way. Well thats what Channukkah is. ITs aslo spelled Hannukkah

jeez thanks monkey I had know idea the word ran that deep! Goes to show you learn somethng new everyday! :D