My Second Project

mickyg

Those notes are strange as hell, but I did kinda the same thing with my "Nebula". I wrote a bunch of random crap inside the sealed body, so if anyone ever cracks it open... stuff like consumer warnings (ATTENTION: DO NOT USE WHILE UNCONSCIOUS OR SLEEPING!), and warrenty information (IF YOU CAN SEE THIS YOU HAVE VOIDED YOUR WARRENTY), and compliance codes (THIS DEVICE COMPLIES WITH PART 15 OF THE FCC RULES). I have a picture on my website but.. I can't find it. If anyone wants it, I'll post a link.

Right. I completely finished sanding the stratobastard down. Smooth as a babys backside. I then got out the stainer from the old lemonade bottle in the back of the shed and stained away. she is now a deep orangey brown colour. I then got the danish oil out and have started oiling her. I have pictures but i will put them on tomorow. Now i need to buy:

Fretwire

Pickups

Few other things.

well...when do we get to see pictures of it's beaten self brought back from Haydes, after being played by the hands of Beelzebub?

Ok so here we go. Still haven't finished oiling it but here are some pictures of how she is lookin now.

104_0447.JPG

Almost finished sanding here.

104_0448.JPG

104_0449.JPG

Stained and with first layer of oil on. She is looking alot better than she was..........anyone else agree? Just in case you can't remember, here is a brief idea of what she used to look like.

103_0389.JPG

THEN

So i guess my next step is to buy the humbuckers, and the electrics. Damnit now i reach the hard part!!!!

Edited by mickyg