Semi Hollow Body

thanks a lot blues. You still think it looks like a godin? darn I wanted it to look like nothing out there(I was trying to be unique :D ) Which is prety hard these days considering thers like a million guitar styles out there. Trust me it is nothing like my godin (which I love by the way B) )

It is really big auccually(it is as big as my takamine small bodied acoustic)

Edited by Godin SD

ok I got a update.

Earlier today I made the template for routing out the innerds of the mahogany. Right now i'm off to my youth group so I wont do any more today. Hopefully I Can finish routing out the innerds (and not screw it up :D ) tomorow

I will take more pics after I rout out the innerds(hopefully evreything goes well)

Edited by Godin SD

Godin, that amount is in Canadian dollars, right?

I got two poplar one piece body blocks for $20 US! LOL. I will probably be feeling your pain eventually though, because I want a one piece block of Black Limba to make a flying V, and also need a piece for the neck. :D

umm no i'm an american, and thats in USD. (is USD less or more than candian? so like if I bought wood in canada for $160 how much USD would I have spent?

EDIT: ok I just calculated it and $160 canadian would would be $134 USD

but than I really only spent $116 and $116 candaain would be $97 USD

(Just in case this confused you more, I am a american and I paid american dollars for my wood)

And ya javacody, poplar costs almost nothing. Genuine mahogany on the other hand :DB) A one peice of black limba will run you about $100 USD

Edited by Godin SD

never mind, I just got my site working. Ok heres the pics

body

neck

(note. these pics are just after routing and havent been sanded, thats why they look crapy. I will fix all this later today once it warms up a bit. I dont feel like sanding in 40 degrees)

Edited by Godin SD

I'm going to suggest to you in a( :D ) friendly ( B) ) way (before a MOD steps in)

...to edit your posts and stop posting so many individual posts unnnecessarily.

If no one has posted after you, and you have something to add, add it in to your last post.

There was a big issue about this a few months ago, maybe before you joined.

More than 1/2 of the posts on this thread are all from you just adding in notes here and there where you could have just re-edited your last post to include the info.

There's 3 pages on this thread where there really is only 1 page worth of info.

Just re-edit your last post to include whetever else you have to add. :D

Thanks.