what a deal

yeah i noticed that after i posted.still a good price though.you could glue it together and make a swamp ash neckthru all carved from it.it's cheap enough to not worry about the wasted wood.probably have to reinforce the neck section with carbon rods though.

hey VH, im also very cheap ! if you dont mind telling me, who do you get your supplies from? i have the machinery to plane and joint but unfortunetly there seems to be a lack of ash up here were i live. at least at the local sawmills.

i personaly like mahogany the best but a customer wants the body out of ash. so you gotta give em what the want! :D

well swamp ash you have to look in louisiana (typing one hand here with a baby on my lap)...i have a local guy i use for everything.....but typical hardwood suppliers just carry ash as a generic term for all the species...it could be southern or northern.....i havent had many customers request southern ash specifically, so i just use "ash".....and you should be able to get ash anywhere