Rob Zombie/fender Shirts + Comic Books+strat Parts

sjaguar13

Some crap someone might be interested in:

• Black Rob Zombie shirt
  • Brand new, still with tags black shirt with a skull and the Fender logo
  • Comic books, I got them to cover a guitar, but never got around to actually doing it. I was planning on a Spawn guitar. I have several issues of Spawn, specifically number 8. Also, some other cheaper/less known comics. I thought about doing a collage of them all, or using one for practice before the Spawn guitar
  • Enough strat parts to build three full guitars (A Spawn Strat?)

are the strat parts including necks/bodies and stuff, or just hardware? Is this name brand stuff, or is it lesser quality? I'm interested. Neal

Yep, enough parts to build three full guitars with necks and bodies. Some stuff is name brand, some stuff has a brand name but isn't synonomous with great quality, and some stuff has a name you probably never heard before that came from China.

i'd love to see some pics of the strat parts, especially the bodies and necks, and some of the parts like bridges/tuners/pickups/pickguards, i could care less about stuff like string trees, knobs, and control covers, but i'd like to see the main parts. thanks, and those EMG's I bought from ya a while back are just waiting for a nice home, maybe an HH Wilkinson equipped Strat with Sperzels :D Thanks. Neal