My First Project

:D COOOOL COLD BLUE :D good work man and nice neck I love that fretboard spike but I do think that body would look way beter dyed black dont get me

wrong I like it but that blue would have looked beter with black but that's just me man

good work!! :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

wrong, not roung.

Sorry 

HAHAHA :D "roung" not sure what that was, thanks

Thanks man, I had thought to leave it natural

Ya I realy like that alot beter dont get me "WRONG" I like the way it is but I just like the outher way beter good work man, how long have you been building for??

!!METAL MATT!! B)

yeah, i definitely agree that fretboard spike is kikaz... but I also have to say that baby would be SO SEXY in natural (or even translucent with a sad colour... ooh, I drool at the thought). But it's a bass- and you can't go wrong with a bass.

let me say also, that body design, so simple though it is, is wicked! good job for a first, better than mine will be I'm sure.

(edit, okay, I meant the pickguard there... since I didn't seem too clear, even to myself. But the whole thing in that "sad colour" might be groovy too- still, beautiful as is)

Edited by skye