First Sketch

ok here is my first sketch for my first from scratch guitar. it is still abit rough but i like it so far. it shares features with the fender jagstang, and the explorer more so than any other gutars iv seen. it will be a 25.5 scale guitar with a floating tremlo, sethlover humbucker{bridge} and lace sencor mid and neck. it will be mahagany semi hollow body with a maple top. tell me what you think im sry this is the only way i no to get these pictures out my user name is craigloyer and my password is 122287. there should be pictures of my stratocaster in progress {2} and a sketch of my new one{1} thanks for anyhtoughts on it, i hope this works and i apologize if it is a hassle to see the pictures. any help on a better way to share them would be apreciated aswell.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2133000152

Edited by ripsrv

It says i have to sign in to veiw the album. Sound cool tho, just want to see the piccy.

You need to go here: Bugmenot

There's an extension for firefox that give you right click access, very excellent

I like the guitar's design...I'm not so sure of the extreme point at the end though, maybe round that off a bit?

Sorry if this sound stupid, but i cant get that to work, im using IE, so i dont know what to do. Im dying to see this drawing!! HELP!!!

haha thanks its ok we all have thos days. i agree the fornt of it looks bland and needs work but i dont know exactly what i want to do whith is yet. its my first from scratch guitar iv ever built. the only other one i built was form exsiting parts i threw together. it is the all white guitar on that same page as the sketch. i still have to paint it tho. i hope it turns out nicely not to many of the people in my local scene have home made guitars. im 17 and a jr. but still not i was praised for the first one i did and its not done. lol this one will be fun to tell the guys{and more importantly the girls} that i built it form notihng. i admire so many of the builders on this site. my hat is off ot you guys who come up with multiple designs and the build them and they all look so great. this site influenced me to build one so thanks abunch for all you vets here. :D