Guitar Review

MzI

Last week, or the week before, Cant remember when, but anyways my intentions were to go in and drop off my old 83 Gibson V for a rewire on a new set of pickups, Just for the hell of it I decided to take a walk around and see what the store got in,

Hanging next to the other Vs they had in stock was a Gibson FLying V 98 limited edition in natural with gold hardware, so of course i had to buy it, it was only $950

ne ways my review of the guitar,

By far the best guitar I have ever played, the guitar was absoulutely flawless, fret work was perfect, finish was perfect, i was also the first one to play it so that helped,

nice thin neck, super hot pickups stock 496r and 500t ( these will not be replaced they are far better than any duncans or emgs i have ever played) the guitar is extremely resenent unplugged, the balance is perfect .

I really cant say enough about this guitar its just amazing, it defenitely took its place as my new number 1 guitar

the only thing im gonna be changing about this guitar, im going to get a black pickguard and gold humbucker covers

MzI

O yea forgot to add the pictures

Front of body

Back of body

Headstock

Edited by MzI

yes it stays right there headstock bout a foot above the body, thats where i play it, its great, i actually played one of the old esp v-350s that my friend has, same thing as a dave mustaine sig cept its got a floyd, I really dont like it, very uncomfortable, ive also played jacksons, not for me, the 2 gibson shapes are whats for me.

my original intent was to order a new dave mustaine sig the new shape he designed the axxion guitar and i had to wait til after namm when it was gonna be released wont be getting one of those now o well

MzI