B.c. Rich Necks, New Old Stock!

Simo

I've got some new old stock B.C. Rich BRONZE SERIES necks for sale, they all had some light marks and scratches on the rear of the necks when I got them so I've sanded the lacquer down to bare wood to remove the marks, so they will need lacquering.

There is some light scratches on some of the headstocks and marks where the machinehead washers have been, there's also some very small chips on 1 or 2 of them. They'll are perfectly straight and of course there is no fret wear at all! :D

5 necks are availible at the moment for £35 each (+ £5 postage) I'm in the U.K. B) but I will post to the U.S. and Cananda (£12 postage) payment by Paypal or if you're in the UK I'll take a cheque or postal orders.

I'll consider part exchange for wood, parts, whatever! just ask :D

PM if you have any questions :D

10necks.jpg

It's a week tomorrow.

Tell you what, carry on as normal and once my money is in the bank I'll post here to see if you have any more left. I don't really like to have things sitting waiting for me as something normally eats the money before I get chance to take it where it's going.

Good luck dude.

Kaj

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry dude, been screwed out of nearly all my money this month. I forgot to pay the rent before Christmas so lived like a king then and a tramp now :D

The missus has got herself a job now and it'll be a few months until money from that starts to come in, then I'll be on the spend.

I'll be in touch to see if you still have any once I have a bit of expendable.

Sorry again dude