Help Me Pick Strings

ripsrv

hey guys im 17 years old and i have been playin guitar about 10 years now. im not to shabby and im not just saying for my age. i play alot of blues with s2 step style and just huge bends and realy abuse my strigns. i use 11 gauge ernie ball's on it. i use the same on my les paul and i broke about 2 strings a week until i swaped the sadles out. now i my stings will go about 2 months. i use the les paul for hard rock{the early hard rock} either way i beat the hell out of my strings. i just keep breaking 11's i need advice. i think im gunna step up to 12's for my strat but when im playin a little faster i dont knwo abotu 12's. my fingers are use to the abuse i can play the 11's for ever so i dont think 12's will take long to get use to but on my les paul what do you suggest? i have used eb's for many years now. and 9's 10's and 11's. iv played dean markley 10's on my lp once, i cantremember why i didnt buy them again but i went back to eb's any suggestions? thanks