Probly A Stupid Question

its a thread that the mods thought was pretty important so it appears at the top of the list so people dont stupidly ask the same question over and over again, or so that we have it as a reference for future usage. tutorials and stuff get pinned because they provide a lot of info to everyone. thats what i always think about when i see them pinned.

if you look in the different forums youll notice that the pinned topics are ones that have valuable info or info that is often called upon and needs to have easier access. especially look in the tut forums. there is a lot of info in those pinned topics, info that has saved my projects in the past.

if you look in the different forums youll notice that the pinned topics are ones that have valuable info or info that is often called upon and needs to have easier access. especially look in the tut forums. there is a lot of info in those pinned topics, info that has saved my projects in the past.

thats true except for the in progress and finished section, the pinned topic is just there with hardly anything in it.