Very Dodgy Jem Replica

eddiefletcher

Given all we have seen on this forum about Rip off guitars surely this is the worst. ok I know they stste this is not a Ibanez but come off it.. Its clear what the intentions are and this is apparently an ACTUAL company!

Jem clone

What do you guys think?

Rereading your post, you seem offended that some company would ripoff the JEM design. There have been Fender and Gibson ripoffs forever, by ACTUAL companies, even. Still are. So why not a Jem clone?

Hey, for the price it might even be an ok starter guitar.

Given all we have seen on this forum about Rip off guitars surely this is the worst. ok I know they stste this is not a Ibanez but come off it.. Its clear what the intentions are and this is apparently an ACTUAL company!

Jem clone

What do you guys think?

Rereading your post, you seem offended that some company would ripoff the JEM design. There have been Fender and Gibson ripoffs forever, by ACTUAL companies, even. Still are. So why not a Jem clone?

Hey, for the price it might even be an ok starter guitar.

Marksound I can see where your coming from but my point was the fact that this company can make such a clear copy of a jem and then even state JEM in its ebay listing and get away with it. Fender as we all know have caused there own problems in regards to this and now even they are trying to stop the cloners. I think its one thing to personally copy a guitar for yourself and a hobby. but come on for a company to get away with it clearly trading off anothers main guitar line... I thinkum dats a different story.

And Wes is right... ( high pressure treated plywood ). Sounds fantastic! :D