Anybody Need A Treble Booster?

lovekraft

yeah its getting kind of silly isnt it.

....hey, do you think that if you used the mojo dirt to relic the case a newlly made case you could pass it off as an origional rangemaster?!?

surelly the mojo in the dirt would make it sound amazing so noone would know it was new circuitry

What people drop the big dollar for is MYSTERY and/or ignorance of a thing.

When you have no real idea how something works, it takes on an omnipotent power over you, especially if it's been hyped up real good.

People who pay the major ducks for those vintage guitars most likely couldn't even plug a router in, much less use one effectively.

And someone who could build a nice guitar would still pay premium dollar for an old vintage amp if they didn't know how to build/understand an amp.

Once you understand a thing, there is no more mystery, and no more urge to spend way too much money on it.

yeah its getting kind of silly isnt it.

....hey, do you think that if you used the mojo dirt to relic the case a newlly made case you could pass it off as an origional rangemaster?!?

surelly the mojo in the dirt would make it sound amazing so noone would know it was new circuitry

......i know how almost all of the effects i want work, id still buy them lol

tho granted id never ever spend that much on a range master. im happy with my home made one. cost me a grand total of...um now how much was it again...oh yeah, Zip. i love school :D

• 2 weeks later...