You were referred to about a month ago, someone was asking about Johnny's Lazer guitar and I said one of our departed members had built an excellent rendition of it.

So you haven't been forgotten about. :D

Now, if you had built a STRAT instead, your memory would surely be lost in the annals of time. :D:DB)

You were referred to about a month ago, someone was asking about Johnny's Lazer guitar and I said one of our departed members had built an excellent rendition of it.

So you haven't been forgotten about.  :D

Now, if you had built a STRAT instead, your memory would surely be lost in the annals of time.  :D  B)  B)

:D

Hey Drak,The one i`m building now is STRAT looking with some cuts and chops here and there..

A Bookmatched flametop,thru-body maple neck,mahogany wings.

Johnny played the one I made and then signed it!He said,

"You made this???How`d you do that???"

He said it twice .

I gave props to project guitar forum,so indirectly he knows all you guys helped.

Drak,where`s some of the stuff you done lately?,I want to see them.I always loved those axes.

:D  How's the amp/cab holding up?

I use them all the time.No problems yet.I get alot of compliments on the sound.

You got a great memory :D

Bloody hell, I suprised even myself then. A bit too much B) has made me a bit...errr...err...err...forgetful B) .

Actually, I was inspired that blue axe you did (hollow with F hole), hollowed out a cheap strat and put 2 F holes in. Blue Hammerite doesn't give nearly as good a finish as the car (Impreza) blue that you used though :D