Condor Cab Sim

cr_XD

hello my friends

have a little problem with this stuff: condor cab sim

i made the pcb, soldered correctly all the stuff, plugged it in, and got nothing on the output

soooooooooo, time to check

where should i start from. i have no idea what might be wrong, any idea?????? :D

btw, i'm using 386 as op-amps

Edited by cr_XD

i wouldnt worry, i like tothink i know what im doing and i do some stupid things sometimes

like thetime i was getting annoyed about having a fuxx circuit that wasnt working, checked battery, checked jacks, checked that it was plugged into the right jack.....eventually checked to see if id put the transistors in the sockets *slaps head* it aint going ot make much noise if theres no active electronics lol

i don't know much about what i'm doing anyway :D , but that goes for everything i do, not just electronics.

so now to some other thing.

i put into the sockets tl082s, and i'm getting such a weak signal out, much weaker even than the one from the guitar alone. what can it be? i don't know if it is a stupidity like before, in any case i already tried turning the pots in every feasible way XD

trying to resurrect this thread cos it ain't working.... what might be the reasson for the loss of signal, i'm 90% sure i have it wired correctly, the transistor i'm using is not j201 but they told me in the shop this one is a correct substitute... i'll look for the name if it is of any help... but it's so tiny... XD

:DB):DB):D just love this stuff and had to put some no matter it didn't make any sense

like thetime i was getting annoyed about having a fuxx circuit that wasnt working, checked battery, checked jacks, checked that it was plugged into the right jack.....eventually checked to see if id put the transistors in the sockets *slaps head* it aint going ot make much noise if theres no active electronics lol

i once ended up de-constructing an entire fuzz face circuit board and piecing it back together, using steel wool to clean each lead and the pcb before soldering and triple checking everything, only to find that my lead had come unplugged from my guitar amp so even though it was on, no signal :D