Finally Finshed!

yepper I made that neck. Man Now I'm A/B testing it with my godin and I LOVE this guitar. Anyone want to buy my godin? Seriously it's for sale now. heres some pics. pics

the godin plays WAY better than the one I built but I really love the sound of those P-90s. I'd rather have the cash from the godin than have it sitting around played only every once and a whille. It's awesome for lead but I cant really play lead :D It's great for anyone who wants a strat but doesent like the look and wants a better lead sound from the humbucker.

It is in PERFECT condition. I've only had it for like 6 months. It's only been played like 8 hours total. I havent givin it the play time such a fine instrement deserves. The action is VERY low at just over a millimeter at the 12th fret with NO buzzing. (no buzzing through an amp, there is a slight buzz near the nut when played acoustic). and as you can see from the pics it looks amazing! The low action is probally due to THE nicest fret job I've ever seen! The frets are for lack of a better word, perfect.

The only reason I am selling is because I have decided I really like the sound from P-90s better than humbucker or single coils.

I'll let it go for $400 USD PM me if interested

the acoustic at the bottom of page is for sale also. $400 USD

Edited by Godin SD

I'm happy that you're -so- happy with your first one, that's a -really- great feeling, I remember when my first one was done and I could finally plug that thing in after all that time and work and effort and wondering and frustration.

Another round!!

:DB):D:DB)