Benedetto Videos

I have read the Benedetto book cover to cover several times and I swear that I notice somthing new everytime. I am extremely interested in checking out his video set but $90 just isnt in my budget right now. I was wondering if anyone has the videos and would be willing to let me "rent" them for a week or two. I could send a check for $90 or paypal you $90 and then when you got them back safe and sound you could rip up the check or just send the $$ back. I would obviously pay shipping both ways and would gladly pay a "rental" fee :D If anyone might consider this I would really appreciate it. My ebay ID is Lalime_fan if anyone wants to check out my perfect feedback, for what its worth. Thanks guys!

I don't have them, and I have not seen them. I have heard that the videos fill in the gaps of the book. I've thought about getting them for myself just because I'd like to know more about how he does it. Plus, I will build an archtop eventually.

There should be a used copy somewhere on the net...

There is a set on ebay but they are already up to about $40 and there is a few days left. I was just hoping that someone might have a set they wouldnt mind lending out for a little while. Maybe we could get a PG set that you could rent in return for a donation to the board :D Oh well, well see what happens.