Grizzly Customer Service

Recently I ordered the ultimate 14" bandsaw from Grizzly, but seeing how I live in the middle of nowhere, 3/4 of a mile from the nearest house, I didn't want to get a tractor trailer stuck out here. I had it delivered to a friend's furniture shop in town. One of the guys that works for Eric signed for the packages without throughly inspecting them. When we got the saw home, and looked it over, part of the frame casting had broken off....uh-oh. So we call Grizzly customer service not really expecting them to be able to help since the waiver had been signed. We explained the problem, and the woman said we'd hear back from them in 72 hours with an answer about what they'd do. 3 days later I got I phone call that said they would replace the bandsaw at a TOTAL loss to them. Hello. The freight company called the next day to set up a pickup time. The bandsaw was picked up two days later. The very day after the bandsaw was picked up, the new one was delivered. That's what I call fast, reliable, top-notch customer service. Not to mention that the saw is absolutely killer :D . As long as Grizzly is carrying power tools that I need, I'll never order from anyone else again.

i just got the summer flyer.. awesome prices and great stuff..

It can't hurt that the president is a luthier and he likes to build solutions for other luthiers.. Their guitar catalog is pretty cool too.. mostly acoustic oriented but it has a lot of stuff in it.

I was thrilled with stewmac though the other day.. I ordered monday of this week at about 3 pm.. got ship confirmation by 5 and it was at my door by wednesday morning.. and that was regular ground.

I've been ordering from Grizzly for a long time, just glad they are starting to give Stew Mac some competition, it's the only way prices will come down. In general, Grizzly is much cheaper on luthier stuff, and has just as good customer service, and that's saying a lot with Stew Mac's quality service. I just hope they keep expanding and carry more Luthier supplies. I would love to have the Grizzly fretboard radiusing jig.