Everything Is Finally Gonig Fine, And Than...

So I finally got all my grain fill problems worked out (I bought the clear water based grain filler, it works like a chearm!) and I'm starting too spray on the finish and it's looking fine when I notice that there is tiny holes all over the guitar B) I than start too freak out when I notice that it's just barley starting too rain. :D The tiny drops we're making really small holes in the finish. So now I have too wait till tomorow too sand and than start over... Will this guitar ever get done :D

Sounds like what happened is you had done your work during a climate change....ie why does sweat collect on a Coke can one day but not the next? The temp dew point changed and your body was trying to exhaust it's moisture and resulted in pin holes (sometimes bubbles).

I'm make sure the body and paint have set in the environment it's going to be sprayed for at least one hour before hand for temps to stablize.

This can even happen if your body and paint have been in air conditioning and then taken into more humidity to be worked on..the body will sweat like a Coke can.

Sucks. Hope it works out for you.

------

charm

to

are (instead of is)

to

barely (barley beverages, though... mm...)

were

to

to

then

?

:D Sorry...