Raw Material

jener8tionx

We're loggin our back 40 acres and there will be a ton of wood. Here there is maple, paper birtch, and oak....there are various pines too. Ok here's the deal, if anyone would like raw wood post what you're looking for and I'll put a price up for you...just tell me the kind of wood and the dimentions. (EG, 4 x 4 x 40 maple) I'm making some one piece bodies out of maple!!!...the proce will be based on size and type of wood...BTW I'm going to try to keep things cheap in terms of $$$ I'm mostly doing this for the board. Keep in mind though that wood is heavy! and I have to ship it. If interested I can post pictures of pieces. I also would love to trade!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

did u guys take this to email? would flatsawn? (perpendicular to quatersawn) be ok for necks if u cut it and turned it to make a laminted neck out of 4 peices of 2x1 for a neck thru? like made a laminated quatersawn board out of several flatsawn peices?