Filling Holes?

Well im painting my friends strat right. I lay down the primer. Inspect it and see there is a few little dings in the sealer. Should i sand the primer off and fill the dings with sealer, or should i fill them in with paint somehow?

Im also under a tight deadline :D

sold color? If so just use a 2 part fiberglass body filler. If your really in a pinch you can fill it with a bit of epoxy and level.

Well im painting my friends strat right. I lay down the primer. Inspect it and see there is a few little dings in the sealer. Should i sand the primer off and fill the dings with sealer, or should i fill them in with paint somehow?

Im also under a tight deadline :D

sold color? If so just use a 2 part fiberglass body filler. If your really in a pinch you can fill it with a bit of epoxy and level.

Yep solid color. White body with a black shamrock near the arm rest thing. Good thing i just sprayed the primer today though. I may just strip the primer, sand the body better and see if the holes are gone. They arent deep, just annoying. Maybe with a few more primer coats and sanding they will level out?

We've been in this disscussion before but here is my suggestion. If they are pin holes you can get a fast build primer and just drop fill them, or use Bondo glazing putty, NOW this is ONLY for pin holes in the primer. For bigger scratches and holes you have to use the 2 part one. If you are in a tight deadline make sure you don't use Dupli.

I was reading on one forum of this guy who wanted to fill in a pick-up cavity that he didn't use anymore.

I suggested cutting a block and glueing it in place.

He responded that that sounded like a lot of work and was going to use expanding foam :D