Round Speaker Size?

rookierob

Hello,

I am building a speaker cab and have limited time to do so. Therefore, all of the construction needs to be done before the speakers even arrive at my door. Is there a general size that the holes in the baffle have to be for 12 inch speakers, or will they differ greatly? I was thinking the holes would have to be about 11 1/2 inches in diameter, but I wanted to check with you guys before I made any cuts. Thanks. The speakers are red cone Jacksons made by Eminence.

Hello,

I am building a speaker cab and have limited time to do so. Therefore, all of the construction needs to be done before the speakers even arrive at my door. Is there a general size that the holes in the baffle have to be for 12 inch speakers, or will they differ greatly? I was thinking the holes would have to be about 11 1/2 inches in diameter, but I wanted to check with you guys before I made any cuts. Thanks. The speakers are red cone Jacksons made by Eminence.