New Black Label Society Video

well...dime,for example,was much deeper in his playing...and he looked the same as zakk(since zakk has become a dime clone)

his new look just reminds me of those girls in junior high that would dress like the head cheerleader so they would have a different identity than their true one

well...dime,for example,was much deeper in his playing...and he looked the same as zakk(since zakk has become a dime clone)

his new look just reminds me of those girls in junior high that would dress like the head cheerleader so they would have a different identity than their true one

Actually I'd be inclined to say that Zakk looks like more of a fool than Dimebag ever did :D I can't say that i'd ever thought that Zakk was copying dime... although I can see some similarities now that you mention it.

- Dan

Actually I'd be inclined to say that Zakk looks like more of a fool than Dimebag ever did

of course...that's because dime was just doing what was real for him(although i thought the pink goatee was goofy)where as zakk is just emulating.

i MUCH prefered the real zakk...the one with the long sleeves and the train conductors hat...when he was clean shaven and playing for ozzy.

I still don't see wre you guys see the similarity between both of 'em.

They have a complete different look, other then the long ass beard!

Zakk like mentioned dresses in leather, like a biker, I don't like it, and I don't care, as Dime used a lot of cut off pants, kinda like a skate board "dude", not a lot of biker stuff, other than the hair and beard.

I think peolpe should stop trying to figure out player, as if you were in their minds, 'yeah, dude, let me look like Dime so that people like me better" I can care less, both players are (was) amazing, that nobody can take away from them, and Zakk started to dress like that right after he left Ozzy (and i think that Ozzy had a lot to do from the point of hoe he dressed and how he actes), and there was no Dime-Zakk link back then, if there was was on a personal level. This tight friendship was first published when both of them were declared Player of the year in one of the Guitar Mags.

In the guitar mag interview of Ozzy and Zakk, Oz explained how Sharon and him tried to make him shave again for the album Down to Earth and he declined... humm, ring a bell?

Any way, I like both players, they will always be different to my eyes, and I love to see how the masses just carry on with somebodys idea when they know nothing about a persons mind.

Holy crap. I finally got to check this out and I cannot believe how bad that is. I think Zakk has officially gone off the deep end. I can appreciate the sentiment, and he and Dime appeared to be getting pretty close in their friendship before he died, but damn. That's about every negative thing it was described as.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

Also, lose the whole destroy the piano with an axe. Seriously, what does that accomplish? If anyone here is thinking of smashing their piano, please PM me and we'll talk about a possible trade or you can donate it.

The kid cliche is tacky, but I think it's a metaphor for something that I just don't want to waste time thinking of.

In the meantime, look at my previous post for Zakk Wylde's new dark lord  :D  :D

-Jamie

hey I damn liked the piano crushin' an burnin' scene. It was the first time I've seen it done properly. B)

As for the song, I liked it, but only without the video.