NEW FLOYD ROSE

Maybe someone already heard about it.

The topic is that FLOYD ROSE has introduced the groundbreaking SpeedLoader Series, a radical advancement in guitar bridge and string design. The SpeedLoader bridge and SpeedLoader Strings build upon the legendary tuning stability, durability and versatility of the Orginial Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo. :D

Bullets_thm.jpgSpeedloader.jpg

I hate floyd rose all together. I would rather tune from tuning machines. Its easier. Guitars are gunna be ugly now with out tuning machines. Dont try to change my opinion. I HATE FLOYD ROSE.

>--ô¿ô--->

Guitars are gunna be ugly now with out tuning machines.

I know what you mean, but I once had a Gibson RD Artist which had a fine tuning bar tailpiece, which was very very useful indeed. It didn't look too obtrusive either - that's what I don't like about the Floyds.

I prefer the look of a standard Fender trem - and if you take the effort to set one up right, they're fine on stability if you don't do the HM pyrotechnic type stuff. I can lay the strings loose on the fretboard with mine and bring it back up to pitch in tune, and have about a quarter to half tone of up bend on it too. Overall though, I think I prefer hardtails.

:D

I think the speed loader is just a rip off of the Steinberger tuning system except it looks a bit cooler, but it's the same idea. Myself I like Schaller Floyd Rose teremolos like the one on my Washburn N4, it never goes out of tune and is actually easy to change strings on if you know what you're doing. The idea behind the speed loader is that you select what kind of tuning your doing (standard, drop d, open, etc) then string it, adjust tension, and tune. And after that you will never have to retune after you change strings if you use the same gauge and don't change your tuning. But i perfer my schaller floyd, :D